Aham E. Nwede has been providing management and consulting services for the Architectural, Engineering, Construction and Information Technology industries for over twenty-five years.
His experiences in these industries encompass multiple aspects of the skills required to effectively and successfully manage projects and project teams in these industries. Aham Nwede takes a hands-on approach in collaborating with his clients and the various teams required for the successful implementation of projects.
Aham Nwede offers a unique advantage to our clients because of this broad experience. These unique advantages incude the following:
- Outstanding background in leadership, including managing AEC team members to maintain the owner’s budget and negotiating better deals with the vendors and suppliers.
- Executive Manager with expertise in Project Management, Budget Management, and Large Scale Project Scheduling. Very competent in the use of various tracking tools to keep clients informed of the progress of the project.
- Very articulate and persuasive in negotiating with subcontractors and vendors.
- Successful track record of managing multi-million dollar projects for a broad-spectrum clientele; completed projects include work in Hawaii, Arizona and Northern & Southern California.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Forward thinking, technology friendly and expertise in multiple software tools including Microsoft Office Productivity Suite, Project Management Tools, and Adobe Master Collection.